Slack is a team communication and chat platform that brings all your communication together in one place.
The Xakia-Slack integration aims to improve team co-ordination and gain greater visibility to all legal matters.
In this article:
About the Xakia-Slack integration
Designed to keep you informed, the integration sends the following notifications with a link to Xakia to shared channels in Slack:
- Matters created
- New legal intake request received
Getting started with the Xakia-Slack integration
To install the Slack app to your organization's workspace follow the steps below:
- Click on 'Admin' from the top navigation menu
- Click on 'Integrations' from the left hand side menu
- Click on the 'Communications' tab
- If Slack is not installed yet, you will notice a 'Add to Slack' button
- Click on the 'Add To Slack' button to begin the oAuth authorization flow with Slack
- During this step you will need to choose the shared channel to post notifications to
- Click 'Allow'
- You will see a notification posted to your channel at this time, which shows that the integration is been successfully connected
- You will now be taken back to the Xakia App
- Click on the 'Communications' tab in 'Admin'
- You will now see the various notification types available to turn on
- Toggle the desired notifications you wish to receive in your shared channel to 'On'
- Click 'Save'