Introducing our new and improved reports.
We’ve been eagerly anticipating this new release for a LONG time and today, we’re over the moon to introduce our new reports!
🚀 NEW: Reports, reports, reports!
We have a huge and exciting year planned with some big enhancements to our reporting and analytics capabilities, so stayed tuned. Below is just a little taste of some freshly released features for our new reports.
1. Refreshed design
To facilitate the new reports capabilities, the new reports screen has undergone a major refresh. You can take it for a spin, by navigating to Analytics > Reports > Reports (New) in the top navigation bar.
To help improve the customer experience, we’ve also made some improvements to the report details landing page. We've included an overview of the report and how it works, so you can see whether it meets your requirements before you decide to run the report.
Note: We currently have 3 reports (concise matter list, excel report and matter list) available in the new reports section, but more is on its way!
2. Comprehensive filters
Our new reports are configurable so you can build a report that suits your needs. For example, when building your reports:
- You can select which column you would like to include and group matters by fields to build a report that reflects the information you need
- Custom fields from the matter form and the completion workflow are also available
- You can decide whether to hide, redact or show confidential matter names in your report
- View external cost invoice information and decide which components to include, such as professional fees, disbursements, adjustments and tax
3. Sending quarterly scheduled reports
You can now schedule reports to automatically deliver to your inbox every quarter.
💖 NEW: iManage + Outlook
To improve productivity, Xakia users can now create an iManage workspace from Outlook.
🌟 Improvement: Notification emails
- When a team member changes the status of a matter, the matter manager will receive an email notification. You can manage email preferences under ‘Profile and Preferences’ Click here to learn how