Permanently delete rejected legal requests.
You can now control the purging of intake request data - that is, purging of the form data submitted by your clients.
Follow the steps below to learn how to permanently delete rejected legal requests:
- Click on 'Admin' in the top navigation menu
- Click on 'Xakia Advance' from the left hand menu
- Under the 'Legal Intake' tab, select the Settings tab
- Ensure that 'Allow request rejection' is toggled 'On'
- Toggle the 'Purge requests after request rejection' to 'On'
When enabled, intake requests that have been rejected will be permanently removed from the system 7 days after the request was rejected.
Note: Data from purged intake requests will not appear in dashboards or analytics and cannot be recovered.
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email email@example.com.