Permanently delete rejected legal requests.
You can now control the purging of intake request data - that is, purging of the form data submitted by your clients.
Follow the steps below to learn how to permanently delete rejected legal requests:
- Click on 'Admin' in the top navigation menu
- Click on 'Xakia Advance' from the left hand menu
- Under the 'Legal Intake' tab, select the Settings tab
- Ensure that 'Allow request rejection' is toggled 'On'
- Toggle the 'Purge requests after request rejection' to 'On'
When enabled, intake requests that have been rejected will be permanently removed from the system 7 days after the request was rejected.
Note: Data from purged intake requests will not appear in dashboards or analytics and cannot be recovered.