Microsoft Teams helps bring people together so they can get things done.
The Xakia-Teams integration aims to improve team co-ordination and gain greater visibility to all legal matters.
In this article:
About the Xakia-Teams integration
Designed to keep you informed, the integration sends the following notifications with a link to Xakia to shared channels in Teams:
- Matters created
- New legal intake request received
Getting started with the Xakia-Teams integration
To enable the Teams integration, we utilize the Incoming Webhook connector to generate a secure and unique webhook URL to allow us to post messages to your shared channel.
Follow the steps below to get started:
In Microsoft Teams
- Open Microsoft Teams and navigate to the desired Team/Channel you want the notifications to post into
- Use the channel menu to select 'Connectors'
- Search for 'Incoming Webhook'
- Click 'Configure'
- On the Configuration Page, give the webhook a name (for example, Xakia). You can also change the icon from the default to one of ours here
- Click on 'Create'
- Copy the entire URL from the box. This is the URL that we will put into our Xakia configuration to start sending notifications
In the Xakia App
- Click on 'Admin' in the top navigation menu
- Click on 'Integrations' from the left hand side menu
- Click on the 'Communications' tab
- Under the 'Microsoft Teams Configuration Settings' section, take the URL that you copied from Teams and paste it in the field in Xakia. Note: These URLs can be long
- Click the 'Enabled' button to toggle it on
- Click 'Save' at the top of the screen
- Toggle the desired notifications you wish to receive in Teams to 'On'
- Click 'Save' at the top of the screen to begin receiving those messages in your Teams channel
- You will now start to receive notifications in Teams. You will be able to click on the 'View Matter in Xakia' button in Teams to view the matter in Xakia
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.