Check out our new Analysis Report and a bunch of awesome enhancements
We’re always looking at new ways to improve the customer experience. In this release, we’re focused on usability, including the ability to add rich text in Legal Intake description field and more. Plus, check out our new Analysis Report, which gives you the flexibility to dig deep into Categories, Groups, Divisions, and more.
🚀 NEW: Analysis Report
Your analytics just got a whole lot more impactful with our new Analysis Report. A configurable report which shows the changes of your Legal Department over a certain period, you can select an ‘analysis’ field, such as ‘Category’ or ‘Matter Manager’ to see detailed information. It is (in our humble opinion), the most beautiful report we have ever delivered.
Take it for a spin by clicking on Analytics > Reports > Reports (New) in the top navigation bar of the Xakia App.
1. Rich text to Legal Intake description
You can now add rich text to the description field in Legal Intake. Text formatting options include:
- Bold, italic, or strike-through
- Use numbered or bullet lists
- Ability to embed links within the flow of the text
2. Contract Log key dates – additional options added for email reminders
When you add a new key date in your Contract Log, there are additional options for email reminders:
- 30 days before the contract key date
- 60 days before the contract key date
3. Related matters added as report selections
Related matters have been added to the report filters – you can select parent and child matters for the Excel report and the Matters List Report.
4. Search field added to multi-select filters in new reports
To make it easier and faster to find and select multiple options in the filters, we have now added a search field at the top of each section.